Clinical rehabilitation management (CRM) in autism spectrum disorders in children. Physical exercise program for children with ASD
In collaboration with partners from Latvian Academy of Sport Education and the European Federation of Adapted Physical Activity, the online teaching session took place on the 30th September 2021.
There were five lectures (all in English)
- Movement development assessment in children with ASD, Aija Klavina, LASE
- Exercise Recommendations for Children with ASD, Craig Coffey BSc PhD Candidate, Department of Science and Health Institute of Technology Carlow, Ireland
- Digital technology as a means to support learning of children with autism spectrum disorder, Eija Kärnä, Professor of Special Education, School of Educational Sciences and Psychology, Philosophical Faculty, University of Eastern Finland
- Socio-ecological factors for physical activity and sport for children with ASD, Kwok Ng, EUFAPA
- Preparing children with autism spectrum disorders to an inclusive school in a rehabilitation center, Marina Vitomska, NUUPES (Ukraine)
Materials of the course will be accessible on the EUFAPA education platform shortly.