On February 24, 2020, the REHAB Winter School of Physical Therapy has started its work at the National University of Ukraine on Physical Education and Sport in Kyiv. On the first day there were a solemn meeting of all participants of the school at NUUPES. All participants were introduced to the university and conducted a short trip of the university and immediately began their studies.
The Winter School’s main task is to train teachers and students and improve their professional skills. All participants have the opportunity to acquire new knowledge, skills and competences from European specialists who came to Ukraine to share their experience with everyone.
- Martin Campa – PT program director, Latvian Academy of Sport Education (LASE), Latvia
- Vilma Dudoniene – PT program director l cycle, Lithuanian Sport University, Lithuania
- Krzysztof Dudzinski – Lecturer, Jozef Pilsudski University of Physical Education, Poland
- Maija Kangasperko – Degree Programme Coordinator, Satakunta University of Applied Science, Finland
- Aija Kļaviņa – Professor, Health Care department, LASE; REHAB project grantholder, Latvia
- Kwok Ng – Trainer, European Federation of the Adapted Physical Activity, Finland
Article prepared by Babych M.M., Assoc. proff. Tizh L.M.
«This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein».