In November 17, 2020 was held Online meeting within the project “”Innovative Rehabilitation Education – Introduction of new master degree programs in Ukraine” (REHAB), № 598938-EPP-1-2018- 1-LV-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP. related to the Analysis of attainment of outcome masters’ competences of graduates completing studies in the new PT master programs at UA partner universities.
The meeting was attended by teachers of the and OT Department and the administration of Ivan Boberskyj Lviv State University of Physical Culture , Sumy State University, Kyiv National University of Physical Education and Sports of Ukraine, Ternopil National Medical University, Testing Border and Chief Project Coordinator in Ukraine – Marina Mruga (MESU)
EU partners Aija Klavina (LASE) Latvia, Anne Karki (SAMK) Finland, Jurate Pozeriene (LSU) Lithuania shared best practice of organizing final exams/ assessments for PT graduates on following questions:
– How many parts (practical & theoretical – test, open questions )
– Where each part of the assessment is organized ( in the health clinics with real patients, at the university, how long is the exam session)
– What assessment protocols are used.(standardized forms at the university, etc.)
– Who is involved in the assessment of graduates (university teachers, employers, representatives of the professional associations, other)
– How the final grade in the assessment is determined ( what are fail/pass requirements)
– Other important information related to the final assessment.
«This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein».